Thursday, July 28, 2016

An amazing week of upcoming content,relaxing friend time in the East Bay area

Hey Loves
Well the weekend is finally here and Im up late this evening looking over my images that my lovely, talented and creative girlfriends have taken of me and I can honestly say I enjoy being the subject and watching the creative juices flow...

I'm working on re-sizing them and will be available on my personal website and private groups.

With that being said since I wasn't able to leave as planned, I extended my visit for a couple of more days. So I'm available with extended hours so you early risers and late nite seekers can give me a call.

Its been so nice to be able to get out and enjoy some small chats, laugh, play and connect with my friends. I will be doing this more often...

Four Hands Custom Touch, Kneading and Soulful Body now available in the East & South Bay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment