Sunday, July 24, 2016

Just that YOU know...

I hate having to write this but I feel there is a need to share just what comes to mind when I'm having coffee about to start my day....

When you're visiting please blend into the environment, you can call me from inside of the car while you've parked and just come as if you're visiting a lovely friend rather from college, work or etc.
You don't have to be on the phone looking all lost, bring maybe a cup of coffee, flowers or something. Body mechanics, nerves and jumping and sidewalk cracks just draws attention to yourself. (*We wouldn't want a domino effect)

I'm very low volume and keep traffic way way down. With some weeks just not seeing anyone at all!
I don't like having unnecessary attention to myself. So I tend to switch things up abit like doing the hot tubs, visiting outcalls and etc.

Ok Im done... Let have some fun :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment