Sunday, July 24, 2016

Craving Uninhibited FBSM Tandem

Hey Lovies
I'm catering FBSM/FBSM+
this week in the Lake Merritt-Jack London Square area by appointment only!
Please let me know ahead of time if you're preparing yourself for a succulent treat.
As most of you already know I host private but it's a shared space so I pride myself on being
respectful and punctual. 
And I ask the very same of you!!! 

The best way to reach me is by website or inboxing me
if we have already met than give me a call directly or you can leave a message.

I know its been along while since I've been actually in the East Bay area and I would love to see everyone while I have the extra time. But with that being said Im looking to have a good time and catch up with my sexy girlfriends, shop, chat, take a few sexy updated pics and work on some good hands-on practice (*I never wanna get rusty lol) 
Come by my muse while taking in some good energy 


So do hesitate to ask for a succulent & delicious 4-Hands of lotion, tips and more... :)

Anyhoo see this week :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment