Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Nice Update News For My Followers

Afternoon Soulful Friends
So the other day I spent sometime chatting with my one of my galpal catching up with this and that...
And I'm making a short visit to the East Bay area for a couple of days greats eats, shopping and relaxing while catching some sights...
With that being said I'm considering maybe seeing a few friends while I'm in town.
So make sure you can pre plan as much as possible to make a connection.
I never wanna make you feel as tho you're being squeezed or rushed in... but I love a prepared friend always. :-)

Offering of possible 4-Hands treatment are also available (*we've honestly work together and sharing good positive energy leaving no touch unexplored while making you feel great, relaxed and rejuvenated... So please do email for scheduling and inquiries.

Tentative Location:
Oakland-Lake Merritt
Private Studio Space-Full Amenities-Casual Environment

So looking forward to connecting with you soon,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment