Saturday, August 6, 2016

Soulful visit of the South Bay

Hello Soulful Friends and Admirers
This week I'm returning back to the East Bay 
Aug 7th through Aug 11th
I have extended my hosting hours with delicious 4 hands for that ultimate touch
Relaxation and Rejuvenation all in the comforts of a private setting

I will be offering discounted multi-VIP deluxe for all prebookings of 90 minutes or longer
Doubles & Outcalls will also be discounted remember when planned and booked ahead of time this week. :-) 

Stay tuned this coming week as new pics, cam and videos will be editing uploaded

Also I send out a special Thank You for the lovely followers who have been donating towards my upcoming projects.
Sweet_Spectar48 & myself have been really having a good-time
exploration of the Bay Area & South Bay, so now all we're missing is YOU our open canvas!

You can join us in a splash rendezvous at the H Tubs or we can even come to you in the comforts of your space
So remember you also follow me on Twitter and Instagram  
Need more information you can visit my website at 
soulfultabu.com


No comments:

Post a Comment