Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Updated Goodies This Week

Such a delight to be home and spending me time with myself 
So for my lip followers I've added 4 new luscious colors to my personal collection, juicy pics and custom clips are coming this week, I would be more than happy to cater for you :-)

Thursday & Friday
I will be making a small visit to the South Bay with my loving spinner girlfriend Claire so I would love for you to join us for a intense 4 hands comfort completely organic and chemsitry you dont wanna miss out!!

East Bay Friends
I'm entertaining in the East Bay for those of you who would like to see me at this location..
Remember my hosting hours are extended so early morning risers and late night seekers are welcome to visit with me. (*also I have my galpal Elynne how also shares expert skills with me when it comes to the art of bodywork)

Exclusive Pics & Custom Clips 
This week new updates so follow on my nightflirt, ImLive pages or my C4S.
Im still available for phone entertainment so let's have fun!!!
{I'm have an awesome FREE offer 3-5mins when you follow my links}
email or inbox


No comments:

Post a Comment