Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Updates for September

Hi Lovies
This coming month of Sept is always really special to me.
Seems everyone who's very close and/or love has a birthday this month. 
So with that being said I've decided to extended my hours to ensure that I am able to share more special time with you. 
Rather you're returning from a vacation, having a trying hard week from your normal routine or just in need of a special touch... I'm here for you!!! 

My upcoming plans are currently in the works of visiting the Central Valley area & the South Bay.

But I'm also super excited to be returning back to Southern California so please make sure to contact me so I can let you know ahead of time my general location for when I'm in town.
You know I love it when you're prepared :-)

While I have your attention Im changing the subject for a cute minute to let you know that one of my creative and naturally gifted & fun girlfriends will be joining me during the travels so this will be a wonderful experience to enjoy both of our bodywork styles. 
So you know how to reach me and also you can also schedule ahead of time using my personal website. 
{Which is always the best way to reach me}

So stay tuned as I will be writing more about my girlfriend so you can get a chance to know her prior to our arrival.  
Those of you who already know me personally know that I'm very selective in the company that I keep so being in good hands, good company is a no brainier :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment