Sunday, October 2, 2016

This Week Details

Hello Friends
This week Im available at the East Bay location by appointment only
I've updated my menu so please let me know beforehand so I can have your custom session prepared upon your arrival.

Also for a limited time I will be offering 4-Hands Tandems this week.
So if you would like to take upon let me now again ahead of time so I can make sure all of our paths connect smoothly :-) 

However I am now pre-scheduling for a short visit in the either in the South Bay(*Tue-Wed) & North Bay(*10/17-10/20).
Last minutes requests will not be doable as I will be staying in my primary location so I can give more attention to my loyal friends who have been so supportive of my personal transition 

If you should have any interest in my live webcam shows or would like to order custom clips please don't hesitate to let me know ahead of time.
 You can now book from using this link here: My Website
*My website is currently being updated and should be back online very soon 
Best way to schedule with me will be using my reg. email. 

No comments:

Post a Comment