Sunday, October 9, 2016

October Weekend of 10/09

Its such a lovely Sunday and I'm inside playing my easy listening music,  with the Hot Stones warming up and preparing a delicious Bodywork menu for the upcoming week (*wink)
Sundays just happens to be on of my favorite days of the week where I can take my time, enjoy creating a sensual music playlist and pace myself... without having to be too concerned with marketing and screening... In other words I can just do me :-) 
When I have to extra time while during my normal weekend space duties many questions are asked So today I decided to answer some of them while they are still on mind in no certain order

Q.1)Do you enjoy multi-hours compared to shorter session request?
A-Yes, 90 mintues to 2hrs are more practical. 
I hate trying to play chop master under limited time being that I am very low volume 

Q2,) Do you have a certain time frame that you like to respond to messages? 
Oh why do you not list your number anymore?
A- I don't like answering my phone during my hosting time. And it seems no one likes leaving messages so I forward my calls to my email. And I check my emails messages a few times a day 

Q3.) I notice you travel alot how do you keep up with your schedule and/or do you use a Booker-service?
A-I do not use any sort of 3rd party for booking. I do my own schedule at all times. 

Q4) How often do you come to the East Bay and will you let me know ahead of time.
A- I come down a couple weeks during the month. And I tried letting my friends know ahead of time but I have decided to just go with the flow I don't like to schedule and then travel 2hrs to be flaked on
So this month I will be asking for a modest deposit to ensure that my efforts in traveling, scheduling will not be taken for granted.
{Sorry but a few sad apples have messed with light-hearted trust in search of a bargain}

Q5) Do you really use quality products and provide the services you offer?
A- I am formally trained in both medical major accute setting, specializing in RSU-PSU & bodyworks {*and no I didn't pull that up online I paid my dues and studied in this field}
 and as far as products I do take my time in seeking out quality products and I try them out before sharing with others...
I want to thank you for following my blog and taking the time to get to know abit more about me.

Now accepting AMEX giftcards, amazon egiftcards, Macy's giftcards and BestBuy/Bed,Bath and Beyond G-Cards...{Just naming a few 

No comments:

Post a Comment