Thursday, September 10, 2015

Im Back in the SF Bay Area this week

Hello Friends
Thanks so much for the follows and special notes you've sent to me.
Starting this Friday I'll be back in town and available for hosting by appointment only of course

Since I had such a nice time I would love to add some specials pampering specials for those of you who pre book and have the extra time

One of my ideas will be to have a couple of sessions include a personal jacuzzi and steam-room time for us.

Now this will be more for the 60 minutes sessions or longer for those of you who would like to meet up.

Not to worry my normal sessions are still privately done in the studio near Lake Merritt. But I do need advance notice if Hot Stones & Specialties are needed.

Cant wait and See ya'll This weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment